Wednesday, November 10, 2010

GratiTuesday, on Wednesday~ Take 10(or more)! Kids/Veterans/Bargains

I am a grateful person, however, I don't always find time to write a post about it!

Because  I missed last week, I'll add 10 things I'm grateful for~In no particular order....
  1. Little 3 year-old boys who randomly start singing portions of  "He is Mighty to Save", and "Why Should the Devil Have All the Good Music?" as well as "Jesus Loves Me", and "Jesus Loves the Little Children" 
  2. A sister who "likes" rainy days so she can spend time with her brother (Who would otherwise be outside skateboarding with his friends)
  3. Children who are maturing and "Serving" when asked, even if they don't care for the task, without grumbling! WOW! I've been waiting for this! :) 
  4. Friends who bless us with music that is (mostly) just our cup of tea Wow Hymns
  5. A Cortisone shot that hurt like crazy on Friday, but improved hand mobility by Sunday! (Now praying that it continues to be efficacious for awhile) 
  6. Some "Freebies" offered by giant corporations(Amazon in this case)~ For my kids~ (Veggie Tales Singing Christmas Tree Download) and for me ( Randy Alcorn's "Safely Home" Kindle version downloaded to my itouch) (You might want to pick these up for yourself!)
  7. Experimenting with recipes that turn out yummy! (Apple Pie/Crisp with a Cheesy Brown Rice Crust)
  8. In honor of our Veteran's, I am so thankful for all those who are serving or have served, so that we can be free 
  9. I am thankful for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice
  10. I am thankful for the families of those in the military who sacrifice "life with mommy or daddy" on a daily basis
  11. And an extra... Thankful for those who support and show "kindness" and "respect" to those who protect our nation, and ultimately, our freedom.
So, there you have it... my  list for this week and last.... :)

What are YOU Grateful for this week?  If you want a little more inspiration, check out the other posts linked up at Heavenly Homemaker's GratiTuesday .

Blessings~