Monday, October 18, 2010

Pork Stoganoff(?) Cranberry Chicken, and Curried Carrot Soup to name a few....

Monday, Monday! What meals to cook??? Monday, Monday~ Menu Plan Monday, Let's take a look~

Monday~ a Pork Stroganoff sort of dish that I'm planning to make up to use left-over roast pork, served over egg noodles, with possibly green beans or broccoli on the side(All depends on what comes home from the grocery store!)
Tuesday~ Stealing the idea from my friend Lori(Thanks for posting  on Menu Plan Monday, early! I needed some "inspiration"!), I'm also going with  No-Bean Chili. I will use basically the same recipe, except that I will add green chiles, 2 cans of hominy, and Worcestershire sauce to the mix. Hmmm.... is this becoming my own recipe? Not sure about that at this point, but should be good. :) (Also thinking of doing it in the crockpot, but we shall see)
Wednesday~ Chicken Crockpot dish~ probably cranberry-ish (my recipe is fromFix-It and Forget-It Recipes for Entertaining Cookbook   , but it's basically the same as the recipe I linked if you use the "Suggestion" ) and salad.
Thursday~Curried Carrot Soup (This is similar to the recipe I'll use)with crusty bread~ YUM!
Friday~ Left-overs or "Left-over Pizza".... something QUICK! I will definitely be using my favorite pizza crust recipe, tho'.

Whew! Now that I have that written down hopefully my week will go smoothly! :)
Blessings~

Edit: This just in~ The Chicken will move to Thursday and Wednesday will be Soup Day, with a Broccoli soup utilizing left-over Broccoli from tonight~ LOTS of broccoli! YUM!

0 comments: