- Last Gasp of "Summery/Fall" days, filled with sunshine and warmth, and "School" on the front porch, since it's so pleasant outside.
- Brand New hard shoes for our Irish dancer-girl. This is one of those things where I am ever so grateful because this is the first time in 5 years of dance that we've had to pay that Brand New price tag! This ties into my next item~
- Children who are growing steadily(hence the need for those clothes and shoes, etc...), and are healthy.
- Children who are learning how to quickly find their way around the Bible. We've incorporated "Sword Drills" into our daily devotions, and it has been so fun to watch them improve in their speed and knowledge.
- The Blessings of cyber-friends who join together to make a positive impact on the lives of people that they may have never met "in real life" Read here to get a glimpse into the world of my "Five In a Row" (FIAR) sisters~ I am so grateful to have been a part of this group of ladies, reaching out to touch a hurting family~
You can reply here, or link up your own post at GratiTuesday~ hosted by Heavenly Homemakers.