Saturday, March 13, 2010

Looking for "Followers".... want to join?

OK, here's a little plea~

If you actually read my blog regularly (or even not so regularly, but occasionally), but haven't officially "Followed" me, would you mind doing so? I'm trying to get a gig reviewing other products (Mom and family related), but I have to have 50 "Official" followers for them to consider my blog.

Tutorial~ There are three ways to "Follow"
  1. In the address bar at the top there is a little blue square with lines~ you can click on that and subscribe that way.
  2. At the top of the actual blog page there is a navy blue line across the top, with a link "Follow"
  3. Along the left-hand side, second item down, is "Google Friend Connect", and you can follow that way as well...
For those of you that take the time, thank you! :)

Blessings~

0 comments: