Monday, September 20, 2010

Old Standbys, and eating out...



OK, I've been rather absent posting these lately, but thought maybe I'd take a shot at it this week...
Now things are a little "in flux" because we have company (My dad and his bride) coming this week, but I'm going to do my best~

Monday~ Pizza with Pesto and Sausage, and Pizza with Pesto and carmelized Onion
Tuesday~ Tuna Salad Sandwiches and Salad!
Wednesday~ Airport pick-up.... probably dinner out
Thursday~ Maybe... possibly....hopefully.... Seafood! (Possbily Lobster, steamers, Corn on the Cob, and Potato Salad... maybe even Watermelon! ;) DH cooks the seagood, I'll make the Potato Salad )
Friday~ French Fry Soup and Salad before our first AWANA club meeting of the year~ it's a family affair at our house! :)
Saturday~ Dinner with both FIL's... likely out (Or carry out), and based on what I know of both fathers.... Seafood again! :)
Sunday we have a double digit birthday boy, and he'd like to go to Texas Roadhouse. I'm going to try to dissuade him, and suggest a nice picnic instead, but we shall see.... birthdays only come once a year.

YIPES!  Dinner out possibly 3 times??? EGADS! However, this is what often happens when famly visits infrequently... should be fun! :)

Be sure to check out lots of other menu plans by clicking the picture/link at the top of my post~ Blessings~

0 comments: