Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Menu Planning Monday, 2 + 8 = 10 ;)

So, my daughter likes to see patterns in the dates.... and today was 2/8/10, hence my equation in the title. :)


Ah... menu for the week? Haven't done this for a while and need to start back! You can see what about 300 other families have on their menus this week at orgjunkie.com.... just click the banner above.
  • Monday~ A Turkey Chili concoction that I made using a frozen veggie mix from Trader Joes.... it has edamame, corn and red peppers in it... edamame, because dried beans don't like DH, but edamame seem to be fine! :) It was yum, served with cornbread and sauteed greenbeans with caramelized onions.
  • Tuesday~ Soup... either French Fry or Broccoli... I have fixin's for either
  • Wednesday~ Turkey Meatballs and rice with salad
  • Thursday~ Creamed Tuna over Crackers and steamed asparagus
  • Friday~ Turkey Burgers
  • Saturday~ Hmmm..... not sure yet~
  • Sunday~ Possibly dinner out with the family & friends~ or maybe we'll come up with a menu plan... have to chat.
If I get the chance, I'll add in some recipes later~
Blessings~

3 comments:

Alison said...

Okay, I'm curious about your French Fry soup. Also, I've never made Broccoli Soup. Is it a creamed soup? So far, I've only made 2 creamy soups....corn chowder and potato soup.

purple squirrel said...

Thanks for the comment, Alison~ Recipe for French Fry Soup coming up.... The Broccoli Soup the way I do it is only "lightly" creamed.... I'll put that recipe up later, as I get time... One computer in a homeschooling family with 3 kids (Yes the toddler like to play as well), means that mom's computer time is a little shorter than I'd like. :)

Jennifer said...

That french fry soup has my curiosity sparked, too.