Monday, June 8, 2009

Menu Monday, June 8

Well, I did "ok" last week, with a couple of misses~ so now I'll try for this week, and see how we go~

Monday: Cold-cut subs with leftovers from Sunday's church business meeting
Tuesday: Homemade pizza with leftovers from the porkchops on Saturday
Wednesday: Baseball game~ Hot dogs? Not sure on this one....
Thursday: Homeschool meeting~ Maybe the Cold Chicken Satay noodles that Laura referenced
Friday: Last regular Little League game of the season~ Rebecca's Tortilla casserole(From Honest Pretzels) with leftover chicken,
Saturday: Eek... I still have to work on my grocery shopping/sales this week
Sunday: leftovers or eating out... we'll see...

Pretty skimpy this week, not feeling as "planned", but I'm still trying!

Any help would be great!
Blessings~
Lis

0 comments: