Friday, March 13, 2009

Want to help build up an adoption fund?

Denice, one of my fellow TOS "Crewmates", has asked a "Favor" from the rest of the crew, and I am happy to oblige. She has asked us to spread the word about a raffle/fundraiser that will help them with their adoption fund. Read what she has to say:

My husband and I adopted our youngest daughter from Kazakhstan 2 1/2 years ago. We have always known that we'd like to adopt again, but didn't think that right now was the best time, since we are hopeful to move to WI sometime this year. Anyway, in Dec. the urge to adopt was hitting me very hard, so I asked the Lord to either remove it (until it was the right time) or show us that it actually WAS the right time!! Wink Well, a week later, we received a phone call from our adoption agency and they asked us if we'd consider being a "test" family for a "pilot" program they were starting in Taiwan! I'd say that was an answer to prayer!!! (And luckily, so did my husband!)

I've been making custom made bags with all proceeds going towards our adoption. This month I am raffling off a custom bag (it'll be custom made to the winner's liking!), tickets are only $5.00 each. All bag styles and sizes are on http://denicescreations.blogspot.com/ .

Since we are the first family to go through this new program, everything is happening at a very accelerated rate! VERY FAST!!! I know that Lord will provide, just kind of freaking my poor husband out! Undecided (And I guess me a little too!)

Thanks for taking the time to look! And any prayers would be greatly appreciated too!!!

If you feel led, please contact Denice...

Blessings~
Lis

0 comments: