Monday, June 21, 2010

Menu Monday~ 6/21/10

Well~ I'd better make this quick, because this week is crazy/busy, just like the last few weeks when I've been MIA with menu-planning~ Here's my hopeful plan for the "work week". :)
  • Monday~ left overs from dinner out yesterday, and a big salad~ no outside plans, thank goodness~
  • Tuesday~ Little League playoff game~ pasta salad(Maybe a curried tuna or swordfish pasta salad)
  • Wednesday~ sleepover birthday party~ Tortilla Chip Casserole, chips & salsa, and Chocolate Suffle' Roll for cake
  • Thursday~ Breakfast for the girlies~ maybe pikelets, maybe muffins(pumpkin chocolate chip  if I can find the canned pumpkin~ apparently it is strictly "Seasonal" in some grocery stores :/)       Dinner~ I'm thinking hot dogs before the hopeful Championship Little League Game. Potato Salad if I get the potatoes...
  • Friday~ Hmmm.. this looks interesting! Looking for a good idea for our night with no major outside plans...  Popcorn Chicken
Be sure to check out Organizing Junkie for hundreds of other families' menu plans for this week if you are looking for some inspiration. :)

Oh, and visit Heavenly Homemakers for some cute, free, printable "summer themed" menu planners and grocery lists~ I like the beachy theme at the bottom! :)

Blessings~

0 comments: