So, anyway, now that I have a minute on this Memorial Day, I'd like to offer up a contest for you all(My first, I think!) ~ One that makes me think of the type of person we should be thinking of and memorializing today~ Those that have served our country, and given their all, so that we can live free. Those men and women were people of great character~ something that I am hoping to raise my children to be as well.
In the midst of some "Cleaning up", I discovered that I had duplicates of two "Character Classic" books and workbooks. If you'd like to get an idea of what I'm talking about, here are a couple of links for you to check out. The official "Character Classics Website", and the National Character Education Center. The last link has a sample or two for you to listen to....
So~ My contest is for the "Self Control" set with activity book, Hardcover Storybook, and CD of music, and for the "Obedience" set with activity book, hardcover storybook, and CASSETTE tape of music.
If you think you'd be interested in these two sets for your kiddos, here's what you need to do to enter~
- Entry #1~Follow me on this Blog, AND leave a comment telling me so
- Visit either one of the two websites above, and come back to leave a Comment telling me what other top two Character Traits/Classics you would like to work on, BESIDES Self-Control and Obedience.
- Follow my Homeschooling Reviews blog Acorns~ Or Homeschooling Nuggets of Gold and come back HERE to leave me a comment telling me that you are following me over there.
- Post about this give-away on your blog
- Post on facebook about this give-away
Thanks for joining me!