- Molly's Minute summarizes what you'll find in this month's Digest
- Begin with the Basics is a "Strawberry Primer" for May and June
- One Sale This Month tracks what typically goes on sale each month. I particularly enjoyed this section, and I even scored a new handmixer (To replace the one that died back in December...), feeling fairly confident that I got it for a pretty rock-bottom price~ worth the cost of the digest, and then some!
- Keeping It All Together covers some budgeting basics, that follow on the heels of previous digest "Assignments"
- Parenting that Pays is a sweet tribute of women sharing what they learned from their moms and/or mother-figures
- Feather Your Nest Frugally, Pull Up a Chair, Goal Getter Spotlight, Readers Write In, and Something Old, Something New all offer hints, tips and inspiration for frugal home-making (With topics touching on decorating, organizing, budgeting/cutting back on expenses, recipes, and celebrating special days)
- This month's feature~ Learning for Life~ Your Child's Education includes articles and interviews that cover parenting preschoolers all the way up to "post-high school". I particularly enjoyed hearing about the post-high school opportunities, and reading the interview with Paula Reetz and Sherri MacLean, co-authors of Preschool Activities in a Bag.
All in all, I enjoyed reading through, learning a few things, being reminded of a few things, and finding a few new and relevant online links to explore.